Monday, November 9, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness Challenge Week 2: Community


N A M A S T E




I love my yoga teacher/massage therapist!  
When I saw this stamp from Art Impressions I knew I had to have it!  Then Waffle Flower came out with the Lotus Flower. Then I found the word "namaste" in a Unity set. So there you have it - I bought three stamp sets for one card! So I guess I supported our crafting community as well as making a little "thank you" for my wonderful teacher!!!!

This post will be linked to:














3 comments:

KathleenM said...

Love your card! I can't get enough of the Art Impressions stamps. They just make me smile!

Renee Matarese said...

Love her sparkly headband and purple leotard! The stamps you added with her are just perfect to. Yolanda at her finest! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions. ~Renee

Sharon Caudle said...

How can you not smile at this card!! Thanks so much for joining our Be Merry Challenge at Art Impressions!