Friday, January 3, 2014

FWF January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Our first FWF of the new year - how exciting! 

My card is a Thank You (I am so practical) which is my typical card for after Christmas. I need to thank all my family and friends for their sweet gifts!!!

This photo is out of focus!  Whaaaat??? And now it is dark outside and the Linky is ticking!!! So instead of going with a card and bad lighting - here it is out of focus!!!


The chalked stamp says, "One of a Kind" from the SMAK kit "Chalk It Up Elements" 3/2013. I used the technique from Kassi's website . Such a cool technique. It took awhile to find the Ranger Embossing Antiquities Frosted Crystal but totally worth it. 
I am sorry that this photo is so blurry.

Happy New Year!!!!

11 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Great card! Don't you love Kassi's tutorials? You can learn so much from that girl!

Gaylynn said...

Nice geometric look to this. Happy New Year!!!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is a really great design.

Kris said...

Love this card. The chalk board technique and the embossing look really cool together.

Kris said...

Love this card. The chalk board technique and the embossing look really cool together.

Meredith said...

What a great eye-catching design! That technique looks fantastic, good job!

Dawn Fields said...

Very nice thank you card!

Cynthia said...

Fun design, Barb. I have the chalkboard technique on my to-do list. This is great.

Miwa said...

What a cool-looking card! Love te design and the chalkboard look! :)

Confessions of a Paperholic said...

I really like the multiple layers you used on your card. Nice mix of texture and color. Thank you for sharing.

Donna K said...

Great design! Love your chalkboard focal and all of the layers you added.